Sunday, July 12, 2009

peregrines take 2

I had a lot better luck with the peregrines this past week. I cant say a lot better because I still havent achieved what I want from them, but thats me being greedy. Atleast these pictures the belly of the peregrine look white inseatd of black, which is good haha. I like good pictures of the peregrines in which their white body is against the brown cliff, photographer Steve Sachs who takes way better pictures than me :)has great pictures of these peregrines on his website stevesachsphotography.com Hope you like

We arrived at the nest at 7 and by the looks of the peregrines crop it most likely already hunted.


Full frame of the peregrine with top of cliff in background















5 comments:

  1. Great shots of the perigrine! What a wonderful time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shot of a great bird - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey BB...was wondering if you've been doing any birding lately? Haven't seen any postings from ya lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! These pictures were awesome!!! Anyway, I hope to see more of your closer shots of perefrines soon. Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete