Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Since today is April fools day I had to do something different. I also downloaded a photoshop like thing called gimp. It is awesome and I had a lot of fun playing around with it. I was testing it out on some of my photos. I did some cross genetics on my photos and invented three new species of raptors!!!! We have the rough legged eagle, the keserlin, and the short tail hawk( which is a real species i think)... Well i think they are funny. APRIL FOOLS


Below is the infamous Rough Legged Eagle ( bald eagle+rough leg)


Of course the Short tailed Hawk (redtail+Short eared)


My favorite the keserlin( Merlin+Kestrel)





2 comments:

  1. you did GREAT...with that gimp program. I downloaded it and was so frustrated I haven't used it ... Hints??? How did you learn it so quickly???? My favorite was also yours. Keserlin!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello birdboy,

    I found you through BirdGirl's blog. I look forward to following your blog and seeing your photo's.


    Craig Glenn
    http://craigglenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete